5 Things To Know Before Making an Open Swim Reservation
- All guests must wear a lifejacket unless they have passed the Carrigan Farms swim test. More information about the swim test can be found here on our website. Lifejackets are available at the quarry in sizes ranging from child through xxl and provided free of charge.
- Advanced reservations are required to attend open swim. At the time of booking you will pay a $5 deposit per person and the balance of admission will be due at the door when you arrive, cash or check only.
- Reserved guests will receive a $5 dining voucher to use on the date and time of their reservation. The vouchers are not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, do not apply to alcohol or alcoholic beverages, and are only redeemable on the day and time of the reservation.
- The restaurant at the quarry serves farm fresh favorites like the “Quarry Burger,” grilled chicken sandwiches, scratch made pizza, veggie burgers, fresh salads, fruit cups, ice cream and snow cones, as well as fresh items that change daily. Beer and wine are also available for purchase. Please note that no outside food or beverages may be brought to open swim. The restaurant is also cash or check only.
- There are no rain checks.