5 Things To Know Before Making an Open Swim Reservation
- Please reserve in advance to attend open swim. Those who reserve ahead receive a $5 dining voucher to use on the date and time of their reservation. Reservation deposits are non-transferable and only applies to the day and time of reservation. If you wish to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours before the beginning time your reservation. There are no rain checks. The $5 vouchers are not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, do not apply to alcohol or alcoholic beverages, and are only redeemable on the day and time of the reservation.
- At the door each guest who reserves in advance will pay an additional $15 per person Mondays-Thursdays and $20 per person on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, cash or check only. Groups reserved in advance will have guaranteed admission and a spot reserved for them. Guests who don’t make a reservation don’t get a guaranteed spot. The cost at the door for walk-in customers is $20 per person on weekdays and $25 per person on weekends and holidays, cash or check only and subject to strict availability. A dining voucher is not given to walk-in guests.
- The restaurant at the quarry serves farm fresh favorites like the “Quarry Burger,” grilled chicken sandwiches, scratch made pizza, veggie burgers, fresh salads, fruit cups, ice cream and snow cones, as well as fresh items that change daily. Beer and wine are also available for purchase. Please note that no outside food or beverages may be brought to open swim. The restaurant is also cash or check only.
- All guests must wear a lifejacket unless they pass a swim test. More information about the swim test can be found here on our website.
- Lifejackets are provided free of charge because everyone is required to wear a life jacket unless they pass a swim test. We also supply a limited number of pool noodles at Open Swim. Guests are allowed to bring floats, as long as they are intended for one person. Larger floats, intended for two or more people, are not allowed.